The Ocala Jockey Club, which is located just minutes from the equestrian property for sale, is hosting the largest International eventing competitions. Already approved are the CCI*, CCI2*, and CIC3* with future plans of hosting CCI4* events. These CCI4* event are extremely rare as there is currently only one hosted in the United States.
The perfect location of this Eventing facility hosted by Equiventures matched with famous course designers like Clayton Fredericks, draw competitors and crowds from around the globe. Equiventures conveys this eventing facility is comparable to the internationally famous Boekelo in The Netherlands, who in October, held the Team Qualifier competition for RIO 2016 Olympic games.
This amazing international eventing facility is a boost to the local economy, as well as boosting the value of nearby properties. It is a unique opportunity to purchase the Ocala Equestrian Farm and grow its equity.
Breaking news: March 14, 2016 at 10:50 p.m.
1. On Monday, during a first look at the new international-level eventing course at the Ocala Jockey Club, the group behind the effort announce a four-star competition for 2018, which put Ocala on evening’s highest level.
2. Awarded to Ocala, the event attract hundreds of thousands of people from around the world.
“This would be the biggest sporting event in Marion County, ever,” said Richard Trayford of Equiventures
A four-star event is the highest-level competition in the eventing discipline and only a handful of events like it are held around the world.
3. There is currently only one four-star event held in the U.S. — the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event.
Ocala Jockey Club owners Pavla and Eric Nygaard will put up $100,000 in prize money for the inaugural event.
“I think the time has come. It’s exciting for Marion County to have the other disciplines discovering eventing,” Eric Nygaard said.
4. the property includes the new dressage and show-jumping ring.
“In terms of quality of venue, to me, this is second to none. It a fantastic property. It has traditional rolling (ground),” said Mike Etherington-Smith, the course designer.
5. Competitors need housing for themselves and boarding for their horses.
The price for this unique property is $675,000.00 USD